Friday, January 23, 2009

Trick or Treat?

I'd Had more Tricks up on my sleeve than Tricks played on Me..its part of being Cunning..Its My Life the Thing that keeps me Entertained Like Today i was LMAO this morning Cause *sorry Suou-san* Suou tripped 2wice on our way to our Building *im not a sadist* its just that she was Laughing too The only Thing that Worried me Sick was Her Knee that she mustv'e Hit the Ground too hard which might have cause her Knee Cap to BREAK!!!! >>if its the right term at all? So like i said I love Tricks Tho it Pains me To See Someone in Pain Still i Tend to Laugh dont get me Wrong but im not THAT evil you should meet my Clasum8es theyre 10x as worse as i am So i get Tricks played on me too My friends.., Clasum8es.., Etc-ness. I Love tRick s and Treats But theres a big BUT!!!! FOr the Past FeW days ive BEEn GOOD!!!! imagine me Midori a MIDORI SAEKI >> Known as THe DOminant one<< i was GOOD i was unexpectedly GOOd which creeped Miya-chan she thoguht i was loosing it...!! i was Loosing it totally its not like me but it felt good to actually DO GOOD for once? Jeesh im GOod What a Miracleu for a Midori!!! +~The Fact ThAt I Am iNlOvE ~Infatuation~ With Some1 like him Sickens me Everyday~+

1 comment:

Nadine Camille said...

haha. it's not that bad when you laugh when pranks are played. anyway, the "someone" should be the reason for the sudden goodness!!:D