Monday, February 2, 2009

grrrr

Yumiko: aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF ?!?!! i hate this computer !!!!!!!!! i tried to download this damn thing miyazaki told me, grrrrrrrrrr it got an error !!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaarrrrggghhhh !!!!!!!!! DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i w8ted for 1 hour !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now, i'm trying to download it again, BUT IT KEEPS ON GETTING CORRUPTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [shouts] life is soo cruel !!!!!!!!!!! i have tostart again and AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!! this computer is slow enough BUT it's not even cooperating !!!!!!!!!! someday, if i have all my files out........................I'M GONNA SMASH THIS FREAKIN' COMPUTER TO PIECES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate this computer !!!!!!!! i have my limits too ya' know TT^TT ! if this dosen't download TODAY.........................I'M GONNA EXPLODE !!!!!!!!!!!!! i try and TRY !!!!!!!! but it's NEVER ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was already at the EDGE of my sanity in vecation last year, what more NOW ??!!?! i swear one day i'll learn how to use a gun, AND THE FIRST THING I'LL SHOOT IF THIS PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A COMPUTER CRAP !!!!!!!!!! [shouts] !!!!!!! it would have been ok if i had...........like................i dunno.......................FOREVER to download this ! but NO ! this damn forsaken computer won't let me download !!!!!!!! i've been holding my temper........................but this computer keeps on trying my patience !!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's bad enough i have to FIND the things, but this computer is so slow !!!!!!!!!!! what am i ?! psychic ?! that information just falls from the sky ?!?! now, it's my 3RD time trying !!!!!!!!! and it still canceled !!!!!!!!!!! curse this worthless piece of junk !!!!!!!!! and now the others won't load ?????!!!!!!!!! the best day of my life would be when i get a NEW and BETTER, no not better, a computer that actually WORKS !!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate this stupid junk in a box !!!!!!!!! i should have gotten a NEW one when i had the chance !!!!!!

1 comment:

Nadine Camille said...

waa. cool down.
but i can totally relate..
i used to have a sucky computer when
i was about your age too (LOL)

hope things will be fine later..