Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We are FINALLY BACK~!

HIGH SCHOOL FRESHMAN YEAR OVER? SO FRESHMAN YEAR IS OVER :( I FEEL VERY OLD THO IM 12 *LMAO* SO THIS SUMMER WILL BE 1 OF THE MEMORABLE SUMMER OF MY 12 & 24 DAYS LEFT OF MY LIFE *IM TURNING 13 ON APRIL* MisSayuu sisters has a VACATION Trip well MIYA and YUMI will be on a trip to somewhere~! dunno with su-chan D: ill be stuck here alone *poor me* but THIS SUMMER wont be so boring after all alot of mountains to hike *evil laugh* will be having fun with my dad's new lens's and DSLR *canon* \m/ i can finally Resume the photography art my goals this summer is to 1. make sure to hike around abong-abong 2. make sure i dont get in trouble 3. make sure i EAT alot *lol* 4. master the art of dancing in heels yeah i said "HEELS" 5. have FUN :D 6. play a Piano Peice on my sister's birthday 7. Treat my FAMILY on a LUNCH date * yeah i do the spending all the time * 8. learn how to make blinking icons/pictures ### WISH LIST ### my headphones Pictures, Images and Photos
  • a skull candy headphone :D for no reason i like it
  • another lollipop :'] *but mom dsnt want to let me have another one*
most kickassinist group of friends ever!!!! Pictures, Images and Photos the MissAyuu sisters :(( i wish they would be here on that day / \ / \ / \ / \ /
  • a CANON 50D
  • a VIDEO CAMERA
  • *so i could finally get that dance with miya*
  • a NEW PDA preferably a nokia PDA
  • A new IPOD with more MEMORY maybe 8gb
  • an IPOD TOUCH~!
  • NEW EARPHONES for my PDA
  • MY own LAPTOP (APPLE) preferably the apple macbook pro 13-inch :D \m/
a NEW phone * preferably n-series* My own DARK ROOM A STUDIO where to do photo shoots
  • SONY cybershot D.Cam on the S/W series
  • A Grand Piano
  • Yamaha E-Z 150
My own ROOM A new PET DOG
  • MORE EDITING SOFTWARES
  • i wish i have adobe photoshop cs2 and cs
  • Movie maker
  • I wish to do my BEST next SOPHOMORE YEAR
  • I WISH I WOULDNT MAKE the NATURAL RESOURCES AROUND ME TOTAL DISTRACTION
  • i wish ppl would make a device only for miya-chan so she wdnt forget easily on important thing :(
  • i wish i could find yumi-chan a bf i dnt wanna be bankcrupt
2 b continued

No comments: